This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Cycle Vietnam CVN
Tour Duration 14 Days
Easy Cycling In Vietnam
On this tour we cycle along the rural back roads of Vietnam, where the local people share our love of travelling by bicycle. Along the way we explore the charming cities of Hanoi, Hue, Old Saigon and Hoi An and visit the beautiful Halong Bay. We also discover the tropical beaches of Nha Trang and the hidden jungle valley of My Son, the ancient capital of the Cham Empire.
- Cycle through Vietnam's rural heartland - Exploring Vietnam's fascinating back-roads and villages by bicycle. Fantastic interaction and a chance to discover the country's cultural heart firsthand
- Hanoi & Halong Bay - Discover the colonial charms of Vietnam's capital and cruise amongst the beautiful landscapes of Ha Long Bay
- Hue, Hoi An & My Son - Cycle the Imperial sights and World Heritage monuments
- Nha Trang - Chill out day with beaches, waterfall and offshore islands
- Saigon - Visit the infamous Cu Chi Tunnels by bike and explore bustling Saigon on foot
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Hanoi. PM orientation of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
2AM Hanoi city tour. PM cycle ride around West Lake
3Drive to Dong Ho; cycle through villages of the Red River Delta
4AM Ha Long Bay cruise. PM drive to Ninh Binh via Nhan Muc
5Exploring rural scenes of Ninh Binh by bicycle. Overnight Reunification Express to Hué
6Arrive Hué. PM biking tour of Hué.
7AM Exploring around Hué by bicycle. PM Perfume River optional.
8Bus and bike to Hoi An, via Hai Van Pass and Danang
9Around Hoi An: river trip, cycling and free time
10Visit to My Son
11Fly to Nha Trang; afternoon boat trip out to the islands
12Fly to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Afternoon downtown orientation.
13Cycle to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Freetime in Saigon
14Tour ends Saigon
Customer ratingRead reviews
TransportBicycle, Bus, Train
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Basic Overnight Train
Tour StaffDriver(s), Local Guide(s), Bike Mechanic, Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
On this tour we cycle 223 km over nine days (an average of 25 km per day). The route follows mainly level terrain on quiet back-roads with about 90% on tarmac and 10% on earth/gravel. A support vehicle accompanies the rides on days 3, 5, 8 and 13. We have graded the route as easy.