This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
A Journey Through Georgia And Armenia
- Yerevan - Armenia's lively capital, visit the Matenadaran library and craft market
- Garni - Visit to Roman temple and walk through the impressive basaltic formations of this UNESCO-listed gorge
- Echmiadzin Sunday service in Armenia’s holiest monastery
- Lake Sevan - Overnight by the ever-changing colours of the lake.
- Vardzia - 12th Century Monastic cave city
- Gori - Stalin's birthplace with a fascinating museum
- Georgian Military Highway - Travel through spectacular scenery and visit mountain villages
- Mtskheta - Old capital and spiritual heart of Georgia
- Telavi -Enjoy wine tasting, farmers market and lunch with a local family.
1Join tour Yerevan
2Visit Zvartnots and Echmiadzin monasteries
3Visit Garni Roman temple and Gegard monastery
4Visit to Amberd Fortress
5Drive via Khor, Virab, Noravank Monastery, Selim Pass to Chambarak
6Drive to Tbilisi (Georgia)
8Drive via Mtskheta to Kutaisi
9In Kutaisi; visit Gelati and Motsameta
10Drive to Bakuriani
11In Bakuriani; visit Vardzia
13In Gudauri; visit Kazbegi
14To Telavi and Winery visit
15Visit farmers market and wine factory; return to Tbilisi
16Tour ends in Tbilisi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Golden Fleece tour available at present.
Please select a date: