This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Lycian Way and Blue Cruise LWC
Walking The Lycian Way And Gulet Cruise In Turkey
In week two we cruise along the beautiful Turquoise Coast on a traditional wooden gulet. Departing from Fethiye harbour we explore small bays and islands, discover ancient relics, and swim and snorkel in the warm clear waters that give the coastline its name. We visit the hillside village of Kalkan, the submerged ancient city of Kekova and revisit Kas. There are also opportunities to sea kayak, walk Saklikent Gorge and visit historical sites such as Patara (birthplace of Saint Nicholas).
- Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast
- Local villages - Discover traditional hill villages and be a guest in village guesthouses
- Kekova - Hike to the ancient port of Aperlae and visit the beautiful Kekova Bay, with its sunken ruins and medieval castle
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of
- Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Ancient ruins, beaches, swimming, walks, sea-kayaking - relax or explore as much as you like on the cruise.
1Join tour Kayakoy
2Hike to Faralya
3Hike to Gey
4Hike to Patara Beach
5Visit to the ruins of Patara
6Hike to Kas
8Transfer Dalaman airport. Tour ends
12To Kas via Ucagiz
13To Soguksu Cove
14Sail to Tarzan Bay
15Sail to Fethiye where tour ends.
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Lycian Way and Blue Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: