This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Highlights Of Morocco DMR
Tour Duration 15 Days
Morocco Sightseeing Tour
From the Imperial Cities of Fes, Meknes and Marrakech to the Saharan Sand Sea of Merzouga, we explore many of Morocco’s natural and cultural highlights. We visit local Berber communities in the Anti-Atlas Mountains and travel through the vast Dades Gorge. Along the way we unwind in hand-picked hotels and traditional ‘riads’ which provide an oasis of calm from the bustling cities.
- Riads and Kasbahs - The highlights of Morocco from hand-picked, comfortable accommodation in traditional style.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City.
- Meknes and Volubilis - Two remarkable sites, rich in history and culture.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West.
- Merzouga Sand Sea - The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco’s Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in North Africa.
- Essaouira - An atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Fes
2Morning sightseeing, afternoon walk through Old Fes
3Visit Meknes, Moulay Idriss and Volublis
4Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
5Drive to Merzouga via Rissani
6Drive to Boumaine via Tinerhir and the Todra Gorge
7Walking in the Dades Gorge
8Drive to Ouarzazate via the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
9Drive to Ouled Berhil via Tazenakhte
10Visit Tiout and Taroudant and drive to Agadir
11Drive to Essaouira
12Free day in Essaouira
13Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon optional walking tour
14Free in Marrakech
15Tour ends Marrakech