This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Have you considered?
Discovery Tour & Expedition Cruise In Argentina, Chile & Patagonia
Travelling through the ancient landscape of Patagonia, we discover rugged peaks, vast glaciers and verdant forests. We cruise through the Beagle and Murray Channels to Cape Horn, sailing between vast fjords and visiting the penguin colony on Magdelena Island. We also explore the towering granite pinnacles of Torres Del Paine National Park and admire views of the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Expedition Cruise - Three-night cruise sailing through the Beagle
- Channel between steep - sided fjords and past vast glaciers
- Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina's vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Ushuaia - The town at the end of the world Torres Del Paine NP - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate - Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier
- Los Glaciares NP - Spectacular walking country and UNESCO World Heritage Site
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Buenos Aires; PM city tour
2Fly to Ushuaia; PM free
3Excursion to Tierra del Fuego N.P., Board Expedition Ship and set sail
4Sail through Beagle and Murray Channels
5Sail to the Chilean Fjords
6Sail via Magdalena Islands and disembark in Punta Arenas; drive to Torres del Paine N.P.
7In Torres del Paine N.P.
8In Torres del Paine N.P.
9Drive to El Calafate
10Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
11Fly to Buenos Aires; PM free
12Tour ends Buenos Aires