How was your Explore Tour Leader?
"Jakov Milicevic was a treat, a bundle of passion, a wealth of knowledge and man can he cycle! His smile and warm ways delighted all of us, each and every day."
What tips would you give to someone else booking this tour?
"Top 5 Tips:
1. Don't miss out on going up the bell tower in Korcula
2. Beautiful walk not to missed in Split which give full coast views of the city,
only takes a couple hours and it's free
3. The grilled calamari and Croatia ice creams is a delight not to be missed
4. Take the time to stop at the vineyards whilst cycling to indulge in their local wines, so say the "whites" are better, but I loved the reds, and the Cherry Brandy is a treat too
5. If the fresh figs grow over onto the roadside they are free for picking and eating. Yummy!"
Do you have anything else to add?
"Great trip for those who like the sunshine, fresh air and lots of swimming & cycling."