This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Backroads and Beaches Of Cuba CN
Western Cuba Discovery Adventure
- Havana – Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba’s capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire the steep limestone hills (mogotes) rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba’s famous cigars are made
- Trinidad – Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Beaches - Opportunity to relax on golden sand beaches around Trinidad or take a boat trip to pretty Cayo Blanco
- Che Guevara's Mausoleum - Visit the memorial to Cuba's national hero
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Havana
3In Havana; visit Viñales
4Bus to Trinidad via Bay of Pigs
6Free day in Trinidad
7Return to Havana via Santa Clara
8Tour ends in Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Backroads and Beaches Of Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date: