We’ll tailor your flights to you
Explore offers a wide range of flexible flight options to make joining and departing our trips easy. We’ll find options that best fit with your requirements and can organise for you to:
- Fly from a regional airport close to home
- Travel on a specific airline or flight route
- Upgrade to premium economy or business class
We can also help you extend your holiday. We’re very happy to:
- Offer and quote for flights that accommodate your extension
- Arrange extra nights in the hotels we use at the start and end of your trip
- Pre-book private arrival or departure airport transfers
We’re there to smooth out any travel issues along the way
We’re available 24/7 to assist you should you encounter any delays or cancellations, and we’ll manage any flight changes that may affect you. Plus we’ll give you the peace of mind that, when you book flights with us, your trip will be ATOL protected.
"After our flight to Jo'Burg was cancelled, and we had to fly the next morning, Explore staff were amazing in keeping us informed of progress and rearranging flights and schedules. On a previous trip to Nicaragua, we were caught up in the "Iceland dust cloud". Explore took care of everything. They were excellent”. Explore Customer
We are proud of the flight booking service we offer and we continually review the airlines we recommend. We fly with over 90 airlines to 130 destinations and work with the world’s biggest carriers including BA, one of the world’s leading carriers, who in 2019 will celebrate 100 years of flying.
Quality, experience and heritage – Why fly BA
In 1919, a tiny airline called Aircraft Transport and Travel began the world’s first scheduled international air service from London to Paris. After a chain of mergers, British Airways (BA) was formed on March 31 1974. Thankfully, things have moved on from those early flights when the first passengers sat in wicker chairs and there were no on-board toilets. Although the runway hasn’t always been smooth for BA, its high quality, friendly service combined with its global reach continues to make BA one of our preferred airlines.
Here are a few reasons to fly BA when you travel with Explore.
- BA flies 120,000 customers around the world, more than ever before
- They are updating their fleet by investing in quieter and more efficient aircraft
- They have just been voted best short-haul airline by Readers of the Times and Sunday Times, September 2018
Frequently asked questions:
Will I be able to fly BA from my local airport?
- BA offers flights from most British airports and has an extensive route network across the world, flying to more than 200 destinations in 80 countries. So, depending on your destination, there may well be a flight that departs from close to home.
Are BA competitively priced?
- BA has a range of flexible fares, price points and cabins to suit your needs.
- You can select your seats free of charge within 24 hours of departure.
- They don’t charge you to check-in.
Will I have to pay for the on-flight meals?
- Food and drinks are complimentary on all long haul flights.
- There is a charge for refreshments on short haul flights, but you do get to choose from the tempting Marks & Spencer on-board menu. All food choices are under £5.
To start discussing your options, simply call our Adventure Travel Consultants on 01252 883 959 to find the best flight arrangements to suit you.
Let us take care of the details so that you can enjoy your trip
Explore were excellent. I needed to extend my stay in Helsinki because I had a couple of cycling friends join me for the weekend from the UK after the ride finished. Explore handled my extended stay and flights with no hassle at all. Explore Customer