From Canada's Rockies to the heights of the Peruvian Andes and everything in between - the Americas are packed full of unforgettable experiences for your family.
Here we'll look at each country and just a couple of the interesting and inspiring things you could be getting up to in 2015.
- Relax in a hot spring surrounded by the imposing Rockies
- Have a unique night's sleep when you stay in a trapper tent and a yurt
- Learn all about Canada's wildlife and be on the lookout for bears!
Experience it all on Western Canada Pioneer
- Gather round the campfire and listen to mesmerising folk stories
- Retire to your unusual bed as you spend a night in a teepee and a hogan
- Four-wheel drive through a Navajo reservation and drive along the iconic Route 66
Experience it all on Into the Wild West
- Cruise through Havana in a classic 1950s car
- Camp in peaceful haciendas in the heart of the jungle
- Embrace the rhythm of Cuba as you learn to dance salsa
Experience it all on Viva Cuba
- Take a boat through the jungle to an ancient Mayan site
- Be on the lookout for the elusive jaguar as you walk pretty forest trails
- Stay in a jungle lodge and spot monkeys in the trees
Experience it all on Belizean Adventures
- Feel like you're flying as you zip-wire through the treetops
- Scree-run down the side of a volcano
- Surf, swim and snorkel in the Pacific Ocean
Experience it all on Active Nicaragua
- Experience the wake-up call of howler monkeys in the jungle
- Stare up in awe at an imposing active volcano
- Cook traditional dishes for lunch and learn how to make chocolate
Experience it on Rainforest Adventure
- Explore the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu, and even trek the Inca Trail
- Try the local delicacies - including guinea pig!
- Experience the unbelievable thrill of whitewater rafting
Experience it on Family Peru Adventure or Inca Trail Teen Adventure