Choose from 26 trips in Spain and Portugal and save up to $125*
Cultural trips include Highlights of Andalucia on which you can discover the magnificent cities of Seville, Granada and Cordoba and Highlights of Portugal which explores Lisbon, Coimbra the Medieval capital of Portugal, and Porto.
Walking trips are a great way to enjoy Spain & Portugal. Choices include Walks and Wine Tasting in Spain and Portugal , Levada Trails Of Madeira , Azores Island Hopping and the classic Camino De Santiago.
There’s no need to quote anything, you can find the discounted prices displayed on the ‘Dates & Prices’ tab of small group trip pages.
You can also save on self-guided trips in Spain and Portugal if you quote this offer at time of booking.
Top Spain and Portugal Trips
Discover Granada, Seville and Cordoba, staying in a local Andalucian village and see the beautiful Moorish architecture of Alhambra Palace.
On this rail adventure we cross the Basque region including beautiful rugged coastline, the mountains of the Picos de Europa and historic cities of Leon and Santiago de Compostela.
Based in the idyllic coastal town of Sagres this walking trips takes us across sandy beaches, remote villages and the most south westerly point of Europe, Cabo Sao Vicente.
What better way to explore discover the famous regions of Spain than through sampling its wine! See rural Andalucia, the wetlands of Donana National Park and the historic town of Ronda.
This walking trip in Madeira follows the irrigation channels and ancient footpaths. You'll see rocky shorelines volcanic scenery and beautiful waterfalls.
This small nation provides beautiful walks in the Pyrenees, including glacial lakes of Incles Valley and the Sorteny Nature Reserve with over 700 species of flora and fauna.
Walk in the foothills of the Pyrenees including the extinct volcanoes of La Garrotxa Natural Park, medieval towns of Santa Pau and Besalu plus mouth-watering local delicacies.
This cycling trip takes you on scenic trials though volcanic countryside, medieval streets of Girona relaxing in the port town of Sant Feliu de Guixols and free time in Barcelona.
Following the ancient pilgrim route through northern Spain, taking in sights along the way including Leon, O Cebreiro and Galicia and finally claim your pilgrims' certificate.
This action packed family adventure, based in Sort in Aigues Tortes National Park, includes kayaking, whitewater rafting, abseiling and swimming and free time to enjoy mountain trails.
*Terms and Conditions
- Discounts are available on all Explore trips to Spain or Portugal, including small group trips, self-guided trips, private trips and tailor-made trips.
- Discounts are valid for all new bookings made between 03 February 2017 and 20 February 2017. We regret the discounts cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- The offer is applicable to any available departure date.
- For small group trips discounted prices are listed on the relevant ‘Dates & Prices’ tab of trip pages on the Explore website; there is no need to quote a discount code as the reduced prices will be applied at point of sale.
- To receive the discount on self guided or private trips please quote the discount code: “Spain & Portugal 70” (to save $70 on all self-guided Spain & Portugal departures up to $1000 on a Land Only basis) or “Spain & Portugal 125 ” (to save $125 on all self-guided Spain & Portugal departures over $1000 on a Land Only basis).
- The discounts can be used in conjunction with all other promotions, including the Free Single Room Upgrade Offer, (valid until 20 February and applicable for trips: CEX, CSP, LOC, PAW, POR) Free Extra Night Offer (valid until 20 February and applicable for trips: PC), the Explore loyalty scheme and the Explore group discount (see website for details).
- The offer is subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend it at any time.