This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Land Of Ice & Fire IC
Adventure Tour In Iceland
- Skaftafell National Park - Opportunity to do some walking in one of Iceland's most beautiful parks
- Jokulsarlon Lagoon - Boat trip on a glacier lagoon to see icebergs
- Dettifoss - See Europe's most powerful waterfall
- Lake Myvatn - Unique region for volcanic activity and prolific birdlife
- Gullfoss Waterfall - The Golden Waterfall
- Thingvellir - Lake and vast plain of fissures
- Geysir - Region of spouting hot springs
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Reykjavik
2Drive to Hella via Gullfoss; Geysir and Thingvellir
3Drive to Skaftafell National Park area
4In the Skaftafell region
5Bus to Egilsstadir region
6Drive via Dettifoss to the Lake Myvatn area
7Explore Lake Myvatn area
8Drive to Borgarfjordur
9Drive to Reykjavik; optional Blue Lagoon
10Tour ends Reykjavik
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land Of Ice & Fire tour available at present.
Please select a date: