Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Cycling In Germany And Austria
- Easy scenic cycling - Along the Danube between Passau and Vienna
- Vienna - Discover Austria's wonderful capital
- Wachau wines - Sample some of Austria's premier wine
- Medieval towns and cities - Explore historic Krems, Linz and Grein
- Schlogener Schlinge - See the dramatic bend on the Danube
- Melk Abbey - Visit the glorious Benedictine Monastery
1Join trip Vienna; travel to Passau
2Cycle from Passau through small villages to Schlögen
3Cycle the 'Great Loop' from Schlögen to Linz
4Pedal through the fertile countryside to Grein
5Cycle from Grein to Melk
6Ride along the terraced vineyards to Krems
7Cycle the Krems and Danube tow paths to Tulln
8Arrive in Vienna by bike for orientation tour
9Trip ends Vienna
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Along The Blue Danube trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation8 nights Standard Hotel
Trip StaffDriver(s), Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
Electric bikes (e-bikes) are available for an additional cost for the duration of the holiday (£105). You will be required to pay a refundable deposit upon collection of the e-bike in country. Please contact us for more details or to request your e-bike.