This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley AY
A Discovery Holiday To Algeria
- M’Zab Valley - Unique fortified ksours built by the Mozabites, described as a Cubist painting beautifully constructed.
- Roman ruins - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Djemila, Timgad and Tipaza.
- Constantine - City of chasms and bridges and the former capital of the Numidian kings.
- Annaba and Hippo Regius - Algeria's north-east coast, overlooking Phoenicians cities and harbours.
- Algiers - Explore the historic kasbah and visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame d’Afrique.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Algiers. Afternoon city tour
2Fly to Annaba: visit Hippo Regius and St Augustine's Basilica
3Drive to Guelma via Souk Ahras, Madaure and Khemissa
4Drive to Constantine. Afternoon city tour
6Morning drive to Timgad. Afternoon visit Lambaesis, then continue to Biskra
7Drive to el-Oued via the viewpoint at Rhoufi
8Drive to Touggourt
9Drive to Ghardaïa via Ouargla
10Exploring the M’Zab Valley
11Fly to Algiers. Afternoon walking tour of the kasbah
12Visit Tipaza and Cherchell
13Tour ends Algiers
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley tour available at present.
Please select a date: