This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Cultural Tour of Bhutan and Nepal
- Punakha - The ancient capital of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong and hike in the Punakha Valley
- Phobjika Valley - Celebrate at the Black Neck Crane Festival
- Paro - Climb up to the 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery, perched high on the cliff side
- Thimpu - Walk through the most relaxed capital in the world
- Kathmandu - Explore the old city on foot before visiting the Pashupatinath temple complex
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu
2Fly to Bhutan
3Drive to Punakha via Chimmi Lhakhang monastery
4Visit the Punakha Dzong; walk to Khamsum Yuley Chorten including a local family visit.
5Drive to Phobjika; visit the Gangtey Monastery
6Full day at the Black Neck Crane Festival
7Drive to Thimpu
8Free day to explore Thimpu
9Drive to Paro. Hike to Taktsang Monastery
10Fly to Kathmandu.
11Free day to explore Kathmandu
12Tour ends in Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Dragon tour available at present.
Please select a date: