Buenos Aires To Rio Overland
- Buenos Aires - Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls - South America's most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty - Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande - Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
- Rio De Janeiro - South America's most stunning and vibrant city including Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Buenos Aires
2In Buenos Aires; walking tour of the Argentinian capital
3Free Day; options include the Recoleta Cemetery
4Morning free to explore Buenos Aires, overnight bus to Iguazu
5Arrive Puerto Iguazu, view Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian side
6Optional visit to the Brazilian side of the falls
7Fly to Sao Paulo, transfer to Paraty
8Discover the pretty town of Paraty
9Drive and ferry to Ilha Grande
10Free day on Ilha Grande Island; optional walks or relax on the beach
11Travel to Rio de Janeiro
12In Rio: walking tour of the city, optional Sugar Loaf Mountain visit
13Free day in Rio; optional Corcovado trip
14Tour ends Rio de Janeiro
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Buenos Aires To Rio trip available at present.
Please select a date: