This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Burma by Bike CBR
Cycle Burma | Burma Cycling Holiday
- Easy Cycling through Burma - Along quiet backroads, including undoubted highlights and getting off the beaten track too
- Rangoon (Yangon) - Colonial grandeur, golden temples and street markets
- Inle Lake - backwater boat trips and cycle rides across the Shan Plateau
- Bagan - Explore one of South East Asia's most spectacular archaeological sites by bicycle
- 'Real Burma' from Mount Popa to Mandalay - Stunning cycling from Burma's sacred 'Abode of the Gods' mountain through forests, farmlands and palm-thatched villages - a taste of real Burma
- Mandalay - Ancient capitals, river cruises and sunset from Mandalay Hill
- Shan Highlands - Tribal villages and the former British hill station of Kalaw
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts Rangoon (Yangon)
2Ferry to Dala, then cycle to Twante
3Fly to Bagan; sightseeing by bus and bike
4Explore the temples of Bagan on two wheels
5Cycle through picturesque countryside to Mount Popa
6Rural cycling through cotton fields to Myingyan
7Backroad cycling to Mandalay
8Mandalay city tour followed by visit to Amarapura
9Boat trip on the Irrawaddy after morning cycle
10Mandalay to Kalaw by bus and bike
11Kalaw to Inle Lake, afternoon optional wine tasting
12Sightseeing on Inle Lake by longtail boat
13Fly back to Rangoon; free time to explore the markets
14Tour ends Rangoon
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Burma by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse
Tour StaffDriver(s), Local Guide(s), Boat Crew, Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
Please note that for logistical reasons we will use a different bike of equal quality for the cycle to Twante on day 2. Please also note that while sightseeing by bicycle in Bagan we will be using very simple local bikes.