Cappadocia Freewheel CCF
Cycling In Turkey
- Heart of Cappadocia - Enjoy four nights in a small town in the heart of Cappadocia
- Unique Landscapes - Cycle this unique landscape of enchanting valleys, 'fairy chimneys' and cave dwellings
- Ihlara Valley - Discover rock-cut churches and well-preserved Byzantine frescoes by bike
- Kaymakli Underground City - Historic city carved out as an underground safe haven for local inhabitants in turbulent times
- Uchisar Castle - Climb the rock-cut castle for wonderful views
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kayseri airport
2Drive to Cappadocia area; cycle Dogantarla Village to Selime
3Drive to Kaymakli; cycle to Mustafapasa
4Cycle to Goreme via Kizilcukur Valley to Goreme
5Day ride through the 'fairy chimney' landscape
6Cycle the Valley of the Hermits, Avanos and troglodyte village
7Rose Red Valley and Urgup
8Tour ends Goreme
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cappadocia Freewheel tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Cappadocia Freewheel based on 5 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation2 nights Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse
4 nights Standard Hotel