This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Classical Sites Tour In Sicily
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples
- Palermo - Sicily’s capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale
- Taormina - Visit the famous Greek theatre – excellent views of Mount Etna
- Mozia Island - Boat trip to this tiny island with its Phoenician harbour
- Food and Wine - Sample some of Sicily's delicious food and wine
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Syracusa
2Morning in Syracusa; afternoon drive to Piazza Armerina
3Visit Villa Romana at Casale and Agrigento; drive to Petrosino, near Marsala
4To Palermo, via Mozia, Erice and Segesta
5Visit Monreale, returning to Palermo
6Drive to Giardini Naxos, near Taormina
7Morning optional trip to Etna; afternoon in Taormina
8Drive to Catania airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classical Sicily tour available at present.
Please select a date: