Contrasts Of Colombia BCO
Highlights of Colombia
- Cartagena - Explore Latin America's colonial gem on the Caribbean Coast
- Villa De Leyva - Picture postcard colonial village in the Andean foothills
- Coffee Region - Lush green landscapes with coffee plantations
- Popayan - Discover this impressive colonial city, known as the 'Ciudad Blanca'
- Bogota - Visit its superb pre-Colombian gold museum and the historic streets of La Candelaria
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Bogota
2In Bogota; city tour. Cable car up Monserrate
3Visit the Salt Cathedral at Zipaquira and the Guatavita Lagoon en route to Villa de Leyva
4Morning city tour of Villa de Leyva
5Drive to Bogota and fly to Armenia
6Full day excursion to Cocora Valley and Acaime Reserve
7Full day visit to coffee farm and surrounding region
8Travel to Popayan, explore on foot
9Optional trip to Purace National Park
10Free morning in Popayan, fly to Cartagena
11In Cartagena: City tour; optional trip to fisherman's village of La Boquilla
12Free day, optional trip to the Rosario Islands, evening horse drawn carriage tour
13Morning optional El Totumo mud volcano tour, afternoon fly to Bogota
14Tour ends Bogota
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Contrasts Of Colombia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Contrasts Of Colombia based on 7 ratings. Read reviews