Costa Rica: Coast To Coast DCC
Costa Rica Adventure Tour
- Nature and wildlife - See sloths, monkeys, brightly coloured frogs and a plethora of spectacular birdlife in their natural environment
- Volcanoes - Admire the classic cone-shape of Arenal and the vastness of Poas
- Tortuguero - Cruise the jungle waterways and explore the rainforest in search of abundant wildlife in this 'mini Amazon'
- Monteverde - Search for the beautiful quetzal in this remarkable cloudforest reserve
- Manuel Antonio - Share the stunning white-sand beaches with sun-bathing iguanas and Capuchin monkeys
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2In San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba
5Drive and boat to Tortuguero
6In Tortuguero National Park
7Boat to Cano Blanco and Drive to Arenal
9Drive to Monteverde
10Visit Monteverde reserve; free afternoon
11Free day in Monteverde
12Drive to Manuel Antonio National Park
13In Manuel Antonio National Park
14Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Costa Rica: Coast To Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Costa Rica: Coast To Coast based on 3 ratings. Read reviews