This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Costa Rica: Coast To Coast DCC
Costa Rica Adventure Tour
- Tortuguero - Cruise the jungle waterways and walk through the rainforest, looking for the abundant wildlife
- Monteverde - Explore this cloud forest reserve. Search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches. Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and Capuchin monkeys
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped, live volcano
- Wildlife - Wake up to the call of Howler monkeys, spot a crocodile, and listen out for scarlet macaws and the many other beautiful and exotic birds.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2In San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba
5Drive and boat to Tortuguero
6In Tortuguero National Park
7Boat to Cano Blanco and Drive to Arenal
9Drive to Monteverde
10Visit Monteverde reserve; free PM
11Free day in Monteverde
12Drive to Manuel Antonio N.P.
13In Manuel Antonio N.P.
14Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Costa Rica: Coast To Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date: