Costa Rica Canopy and Coast CC
A wildlife and volcano adventure in Costa Rica
- Nature and wildlife - The opportunity to see sloths, monkeys and brightly coloured frogs, together with some of Costa Rica's spectacular birdlife
- Volcanoes - Admire the classic cone-shape of Arenal and the vastness of Poas
- Tortuguero - Cruise the jungle waterways and explore the rainforest in search of abundant wildlife in this 'mini Amazon'
- Monteverde - Search for the beautiful quetzal in this remarkable cloudforest reserve
- Manuel Antonio - Share the stunning white-sand beaches with sun-bathing iguanas and Capuchin monkeys
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in San Jose
2Visit the volcanic crater at Poas; tour of San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba; visit Guyabo
4CATIE Agricultural Research Station optional visit
5Travel by bus and boat to Tortuguero National Park
6Full day to explore the park searching for wildlife
7Journey by boat to Cano Blanco, drive to Arenal
8Free day to Explore
9Travel to the Monteverde Cloudforest Reserve
10Nature walk in the cloudforest searching for wildlife
11Free day; options include walks in the reserve
12Drive south to Manuel Antonio National Park
13Explore Manuel Antonio's wildlife and beaches
14Travel back to Costa Rica's capital, San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Costa Rica Canopy and Coast trip available at present.
Please select a date: