Old Dubrovnik & Dalmatia DD
Cultural Discovery Tour of Croatia
- Dubrovnik - Walking tour of the Pearl of the Adriatic including the Rector's Palace and Maritime Museum
- Split - Guided tour of Diocletian's Palace and the beautiful old town
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - Discover the picturesque lakes and waterfalls on foot
- Zadar - Explore Croatia's old capital and see the sea organ and sun salutation
- Trogir - Discover the narrow streets and historical buildings of this charming Medieval town
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Dubrovnik
2Free day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dubrovnik
3Walking tour of Dubrovnik; drive to Split
4Free day to discover Split or the chance to visit Hvar Island
5Tour of Split and Diocletian's Palace; drive to Plitvicka Jezera
6Full day to explore Plitvice Lakes National Park
7Scenic drive to Trogir via ancient Zadar
8Trip ends in Trogir
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Old Dubrovnik & Dalmatia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour