Cuba Libre! CL
Due to US Treasury Department Regulations we are unable to accept bookings from US passport holders.
Cuba Adventure Holiday
Now is undoubtedly a fantastic time to visit Cuba to see and experience the island. Visiting Cuba is like stepping back in time as little has changed over the past 50 years. However, the recent relaxation of US sanctions is making Cuba an ever more popular destination placing increasing demands on the local tourist infrastructure. As a result, all tour operators to the island are experiencing occasions where previously confirmed accommodation is changed at short notice. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience you should travel with a willingness to expect the unexpected and, above all, an adventurous spirit. In our opinion go now and experience this unique destination before it changes.
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial yet vibrant Cuban capital
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Topes de Collantes - Walk through mountain forests, swim in fresh water pools and camp out in haciendas
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Comandancia de la Plata - Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
- Vinales Valley - Admire the peculiar but spectacular landscape of steep limestone hills (mogotes) rising from the valley floor
- White-sand beaches - Enjoy Cuba's famous beaches, including those found on the spectacular Cayo Levisa Island
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Travel to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
4Explore Trinidad, optional boat trip to Cayo Las Iguanas
5Journey to Topes de Collantes, walk to waterfall
6Walks in Topes de Collantes National Park
7Visit Sancti Spiritus en route to Camaguey
8Explore Camaguey before heading to Bartolome Maso
9Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
10See the sights of Santiago de Cuba, free afternoon
11Drive to Santa Clara, view the Che Guevara Memorial
12Visit Che's Mausoleum then continue to Vinales
13Boat trip to Cayo Levisa; time to relax or snorkel
14Walk through Vinales countryside, return to Havana
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cuba Libre! trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation10 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Casas Particulares
2 nights Simple Camping