This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Cycle Cuba! CCC
- Cycle Cuba - With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island
- Havana Vieja (Havana Old Town) - Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
- Viñales - Striking Karst scenery with jungle-clad sawtooth mountains amid tobacco plantations
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Trinidad - Well-preserved Spanish colonial town
- Cycle Topes De Collantes - Spectacular ride through the central Sierra Escambray Mountains
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Havana
2Visit Old Havana; drive to Soroa
3Cycle through tropical forests to Las Terrazas
4Cycle to the Cuban spa town of San Diego de los Banos
5Ride past banana and coffee plantations to Vinales
6Orientation tour of the Vinales Valley
7Free day to relax or explore the island of Cayo Levisa
8Drive to Guajimico via Bay of Pigs and Cienfuegos
9Cycle to Trinidad via the Yaguanabo beach
10Visit the sugar cane valley and old sugar mills by bike
11Free day for a boat trip, snorkelling and relaxation
12Downhill ride from Topes de Collantes; bus to Santa Clara
13Drive to Havana via Yumuri valley
14Explore Havana on foot or by bike
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Cuba! tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Homestay