Canal Du Midi CCM
Cycling The Canal Du Midi
- Canal du Midi – Cycle alongside one of the greatest works of civil engineering of the 17th century
- Béziers and Narbonne - Explore these fascinating medieval cities and their local markets
- Cathar Castles – Ride through the picturesque landscapes and historic villages of the Languedoc Region or up to the castles of Lastours
- Carcassonne – Discover this fascinating and impressively preserved walled fortress
- Local wines and cuisine – Enjoy sampling regional delicacies and sampling the excellent local wines
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Carcassonne Airport
2Optional ride to Valras Plage, circular route back to Beziers
3Cycle south along waterways and country lanes; ride to Narbonne
4Free day or optional circular cycle route via Gruissan back to Narbonne
5Free day or optional circular cycle route via Fontfroid back to Narbonne
6Cycle the vineyards, farms and towpaths; ride to Carcassonne
7View the walled fortress of Carcassonne; cycle locally
8Tour ends Carcassonne
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Canal Du Midi trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip