Simien Mountain Trek and Lalibela ES
- Simien Mountains: trek one of Africa's most spectacular and least visited mountain ranges in Africa.
- Ras Dashen: climb Ethiopia's highest peak at 4543m.
- Camping: enjoy wild camping in stunning locations.
- Gondar: discover the medieval Fasilidas Castle and Debre Berhan Church.
- Lalibela: Explore impressive churches carved in rocks.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Addis Ababa
2Fly to Gondar
3Drive to Simien Mountains National Park via Debark; PM trek to Sankaber
4Trek to Geech Camp
5Hike to Imet Gogo from Geech Camp
6Trek to Chenek Camp
7Trek to Ambikwa
8Ascent of Ras Dashen; returning to Ambikwa
9Recross the Mesheha River en route to Arkwasiye
10Walk to Chenek. Drive to Gondar
11Fly to Lalibela. Visit rock stone churches
12Mule trek to Ashatan Maryam Church
13Fly to Addis where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Simien Mountain Trek and Lalibela trip available at present.
Please select a date: