Ethiopia's Historical Highlights SHE
Two Week Cultural and Historical Tour In Ethiopia
- Travel with Chris Bradley - Learn about the history and archaeology of Ethiopia from a knowledgeable lecturer.
- Tigray & Lalibela - Explore impressive churches carved in rocks.
- Bahar Dar - Walk to the top of Tississat Falls, the 'Water that Smokes'.
- Axum & Yeha - Obelisks, temples and palaces in the final resting place of the Ark of Covenant.
- Simien Mountains - Rugged and spectacular mountain scenery.
- Gondar - Exceptionally well preserved castles from the 17th Century.
1Join tour Addis Ababa
2To Debre Markos via the holy site of Debre Markos
3To Bahar Dar via the Blue Nile; visit the Tississat Falls
4Boat trip on Lake Tana; drive to Gondar
5In Gondar; visit Debre Berhan Selassie church and castle complex
6Drive to Debark; walk in the Simien Mountains
7Drive to Axum; the former capital of the Ethiopian empire
8Sightseeing in Axum
9Drive and visit Yeha and Adwa; continue to Adigrat
10Visit Tigray churches; continue to Mekele
11Scenic drive to Lalibela
12In Lalibela; visit rock cut churches
13Fly Addis Ababa. Tour ends.
We have the following different versions of the Ethiopia's Historical Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Ethiopia's Historical Highlights based on 1 ratings. Read reviews