Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Explore Malaysia EM
Journey through Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur - Stroll through Chinatown and marvel at the Petronas Towers in Malaysia's capital
- Malacca - Discover centuries of colonial rule in the old trading port of Malacca. Take an evening river cruise through the city
- Belum Rainforest - Explore one of the oldest rainforest's in the world, home to indigenous tribes and the mystical Rafflesia flower
- Georgetown - Uncover 'the Pearl of the Orient' and try some wonderful street food in Penang
- Langkawi - Spend time relaxing on the idyllic white-sand beaches of tropical Langkawi
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Kuala Lumpur
2Discover Kuala Lumpur's varied sights on a walking tour of the city
3Morning visit to Batu Caves, free afternoon in the city
4Drive to Malacca, afternoon walking tour of the Old Town. Evening river cruise
5Free morning to explore Malacca on foot, afternoon train back to Kuala Lumpur
6Visit Bukit Merah Orang-utan Sanctuary, travel to Belum Rainforest
7Morning visit to Orang-Asli tribe. Afternoon free for jungle activities
8Travel to Georgetown by bus and ferry via Lenggong Valley
9Morning tour of Penang, Afternoon free
10Morning ferry to Langkawi island, free afternoon
11Free time in Langkawi - relax or optional island hopping
12Free to relax or optional cycling & exploration of mangrove forests
13Trip ends in Langkawi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Explore Malaysia trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip