This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Explore Malaysia And Tioman Island Extension
searching for kingfishers along the banks and eagles over the tree-tops. We also spend time discovering the skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, the colonial buildings in Malacca and the busy port in Singapore. A trip highlight is the visit to the mountainous Tioman Island where we can swim, snorkel or just unwind on its sandy beaches.
- Penang - Stay on ‘Pearl of the Orient’ Island
- Cameron Highlands - Walks around this cool hill-station with visits to tea plantations
- Taman Negara - One of the world’s oldest virgin rainforest; various
- excursions, including wildlife viewing and jungle walks
- Kuala Lumpur - Sightseeing in the capital of Malaysia
- Malacca - Historic Portuguese trading town
- Tioman - Beautiful island with time for relaxing and swimming
- Singapore - Visit this small island & cosmopolitan city
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Penang
2On Penang Island
3Drive to Cameron Highlands
4In Cameron Highlands
5Drive Kuala Tembeling via Kuala Lipis and boat to Taman Negara
6In Taman Negara
7Drive to Kuala Lumpur
8In Kuala Lumpur and drive to Malacca
9Drive to Tioman Island
10On Tioman Island
11On Tioman Island
12On Tioman Island
13On Tioman Island
14On Tioman; drive to Singapore
15Tour ends Singapore
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Explore Malaysia + Tioman Island Extension tour available at present.
Please select a date: