This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Land of Ice & Fire for Families FIC
Iceland Family Adventure Tour
- Seljalandsfoss and Thorsmork Nature Reserve - Take-in the striking scenery and you might like to walk behind Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Gullfoss Waterfall - See the impressive Golden Waterfall, the largest of them all
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Walk amidst stunning scenery and see the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
- Reykjavik - Iceland's bustling capital. Chance to join a whale-watching excursion
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in the famed thermal waters
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Keflavik airport
2Visit Seljalandsfoss waterfall and Thorsmork Nature Reserve
3Half day trip to Gulfoss and Geysir; afternoon free in Vatnsholt
4Visit Thingvellir National Park en route to Hof
5Visit Snaefellsnes Peninsula
6Morning boat trip on Breidafjordur; drive to Reykjavik via hot springs
7Free day in Reykjavik; optional whale watching
8Visit Blue Lagoon; tour ends Keflavik airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of Ice & Fire for Families tour available at present.
Please select a date: