This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Tiger Trails and Temples WS
India Wildlife Tour
- Delhi - Take in the grandeur of Delhi's Mughal and Colonial past
- Ranthambore National Park - Look out for the magnificent Bengal tiger during two game drives
- Orchha - Wander through the fort complex, home to three grand 17th century palaces
- Khajuraho - Visit the famous erotic temples of the Chandela Dynasty
- Bandhavgarh - Enjoy three game drives in the reserve – home to the White Tigers of Rewa
- Kanha National Park - Take four game drives and discover the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Join tour Delhi; PM tour of New Delhi
3AM train to Sawai Madhopur, then drive to Ranthambore
4Morning and afternoon game drives
5Drive to Orchha via Shivpuri
6AM excursion to Orchha Fort complex; PM free
7AM drive to Khajuraho; PM visit to the Western Temples
9Drive to Bandhavgarh
10Morning and afternoon game drives
11AM game drive; PM free
12Drive to Kanha National Park
13Explore Kanha village and its surrounds.
14Morning and afternoon game drives
15Drive Jabalpur; overnight train to Delhi
16Arrive Delhi this morning; PM city tour of Old Delhi
17Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tiger Trails and Temples tour available at present.
Please select a date: