This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Shogun Trail JS
- Tokyo - Explore the neon bright Capital city, gateway to Japan
- Bullet Train - Experience comfortable rail travel at an average speed of 164 mph
- Kyoto - See the traditional side of Japan, stunning temples, immaculate zen gardens and geisha
- Hiroshima - Reflect at the site of the world's first atomic attack
- Hirado - Take a boat trip around the peaceful, unspoilt 99 islands
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Tokyo
2Walking tour through Tokyo's shrines and gardens
3Free day in Tokyo or optional excursion to Kamakura
4Boat ride on Lake Ashi; transfer to Hakone
5Bullet train to Kyoto; explore the Geisha district
6Free time to visit Kyoto's temples and zen gardens
7At leisure in Kyoto
8Reflect at Hiroshima Peace Park; train to Nagasaki
9Take a walk though Dejima, Nagasaki's Dutch quarter
10Train and ferry ride to Hirado Island
11Full day to explore Hirado and Ikitsuki Islands
12Sail among the '99 Islands' then travel to Fukuoka
13Tour ends in Fukuoka
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Shogun Trail tour available at present.
Please select a date: