This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Kilimanjaro Lemosho Trek + Zanzibar Island KCZ
Mount Kilimanjaro Trek And Zanzibar Beach Stay
- Lemosho Route - Climb one of the most scenic and least busy routes
- 8 day ascent - Maximise your summit chances by climbing slowly and allowing more time for acclimatisation
- Uhuru Peak - Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Shira Plateau - Traverse the wild heath and moorlands of Shira Plateau
- Wild Camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations
- Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain
- Zanzibar - unwind on an idyllic tropical island after the trek
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Moshi
2Trek from Londorossi Gate to Lemosho Glades (2780m)
3Walk across grassy moorland to Shira Camp (3500m)
4Walk through upland desert to Moir Hut (4175m)
5Trek across lava ridges to the Lava Tower (4640m)
6Trek Karanga Camp (4035m) via the Barranco Wall
7Trek across compacted scree to Barafu Camp (4640m)
8Kilimanjaro summit ascent (5895m); desend to Millennium Camp (3790m)
9Descend through rainforest to Mweka Gate (1630m); drive to Moshi
10Fly to Zanzibar; transfer to Nungwi
11In Nungwi; optional activities including snorkelling, mountain biking, scuba diving or dhow cruise
12To Stone Town; optional walking tour
13In Stone Town; optional spice tour to spice plantations
14Tour ends in Stone Town
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kilimanjaro Lemosho Trek + Zanzibar Island tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation2 nights Standard Lodge
7 nights Basic Camping
2 nights Standard Bungalow
2 nights Standard Hotel