Lycian Way and Blue Cruise LWC
Walking the Lycian Way and Gulet Cruise in Turkey
In week two we cruise along the beautiful Turquoise Coast on a traditional wooden gulet. Departing from Fethiye harbour we explore small bays and islands, discover ancient relics, and swim and snorkel in the warm clear waters that give the coastline its name. We visit the hillside village of Kalkan, the submerged ancient city of Kekova and revisit Kas. There are also oppoertunities to sea kayak, walk Saklikent Gorge and visit historical sites such as Patara (birthplace of Saint Nicholas).
- Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast
- Local villages - Discover traditional hill villages and be a guest in village guesthouses
- Kekova - Hike to the ancient port of Aperlae and visit the beautiful Kekova Bay, with its sunken ruins and medieval castle
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of
- Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Ancient ruins, beaches, swimming, walks, sea-kayaking - relax or explore as much as you like on the cruise.
1Join tour Kayakoy, site of the deserted Greek village
2Enjoy views to Oludeniz Beach as walk to Faralya village; stay in village house
3Hike through forest and farmland to village of Gey; stay in village house
4Discover dramatic coastal views as hike to ancient city of Sidyma
5Follow the route of the aqueduct to Patara Beach
6Ascend to Mount Felen; drive to the harbour town of Kas
7Walk to ancient port of Aperlae; Kekova Bay boat trip
8Drive to Fethiye and board Gulet
12To Kas via Ucagiz
13To Soguksu Cove
14Sail to Tarzan Bay
15Sail to Fethiye where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Lycian Way and Blue Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: