This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
The Lycian Way LW
Lycian Way Trek In Turkey
- Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast
- Kayakoy - Visit the deserted Greek village of Kaya Koyu, subject of Louis de Bernieres' book Birds Without Wings
- Local villages - Discover traditional hill villages and be a guest in village guesthouses
- Patara - Explore Patara’s Roman ruins (birthplace of Saint Nicholas) and the stunning golden sand beach
- Kas - Hike to the ancient port of Aperlae and visit the beautiful Kekova Bay, with its sunken ruins and medieval castle, from this attractive harbour town.
1Join tour Kayakoy, site of the deserted Greek village
2Enjoy views to Oludeniz Beach as walk to Faralya village; stay in a village house
3Hike through forest and farmland to village of Gey; stay in village house
4Discover dramatic coastal views as hike to Patara Beach
5Explore Yali headland and fascinating ruins of Patara
6Ascend to Mount Felen; drive to the harbour town of Kas
7Walk to ancient port of Aperlae; Kekova Bay boat trip
8Transfer Dalaman airport where tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Lycian Way tour available at present.
Please select a date: