The Lost Continent MD
Madagascar Wildlife Tour
- Andasibe Reserve - Track the Indri lemur and the remarkable wildlife in the primary forest of Mantadia.
- Antsirabe - Walk along a stunning crater lake in Tritriva.
- Highland Scenery - Rice paddies, villages and colourful markets.
- Ranomafana - Walk in the rainforest and observe various species of lemurs, chameleons and amphibians.
- Isalo National Park - Explore the 'Grand Canyon' of Madagascar and meet troops of Ring-tailed lemurs.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Antananarivo
2Drive to Andasibe Reserve, view wildlife
3Visit Mantadia National Park, looking for Black and White Ruffed Lemur
4Drive to Antsirabe, explore the colonial architecture and churches
5Lake Tritiva; drive to Ambositira, Malagasy meal and local dancing
6Scenic drive to Ranomafana National Park
7In Ranomafana National Park, searching for Lemurs and birdlife
8Drive to Isalo National Park (Ranohira)
9Isalo National Park, admire Madagascar's "Grand Canyon"
10Drive to Toliara, through the spiny desert, stopping at Mahafaly Tombs
11Morning boat journey to fishing village of Anakao, afternoon free
12In Anakao; optional snorkelling visit to Nosy Ve
13Transfer to Toliara and fly to Tana.
14Visit Ambohimanga, oldest palace in country; visit to Lemur park
15Tour ends Tana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Lost Continent tour available at present.
Please select a date:
The Lost Continent based on 30 ratings. Read reviews