Malta and Gozo Discovery MLA
Cultural Discovery Tour of Malta and Gozo
- Gozo - Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island
- Dwejra - Spectacular coastal scenery
- Megalithic Temples - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra
- Old Valletta - Walking tour of this historic fortified port including the Grand Master's Palace and Saint John's Co-Cathedral
- Grand Harbour Cruise and the Three Cities - Tour by boat of the spectacular Grand Harbour in Valletta and visits to the ancient cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua
- Mdina - Visit this beautifully preserved Medieval city
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Malta airport and take the ferry to Gozo
2Walking tour of Victoria and the Ggantija temples at Xaghra
3Visit Dwejra and take a scenic walk to Xwejni Bay; ferry to Malta
4Tour of Valletta Old City and visit Saint John's Co-Cathedral
5Walking tour of the Three Cities and Grand Harbour cruise
6Visit to Mdina, San Anton Botanical Gardens and the Mosta Dome
7Explore Hagar Qim Temples and enjoy a local food and wine tasting
8Tour ends at Malta airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Malta and Gozo Discovery trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip