This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Old Siam & The River Kwai OS
Discovery Tour In Thailand With Jungle Raft House Stay
- Bangkok - Explore the glittering Grand Palace complex and Wat Po, the beautiful temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Chiang Mai - Bustling walled old town and the serene hillside Doi Suthep Temple
- Sukhothai - Cycle around the historic park housing the remains of this ancient capital
- Ayuthaya – Site of ancient monuments from a once grand Siamese capital
- Kanchanaburi - Jungle rafts, minority villages and the infamous Bridge on the River Kwai
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Bangkok
2In Bangkok; train to Chiang Mai
3Arrive Chiang Mai; visit Doi Suthep
4In Chiang Mai
5Drive to Sukhothai
6Exploring Sukothai, Drive to Phayuha Khiri; rice barge on Chao Phraya River to Uthai Thani
7Rice barge on Chao Phraya River; drive to Ayutthaya
8Drive to Kanchanaburi; train and boat to River Kwai
9On the River Kwai
10Boat and drive back to Bangkok
11Tour ends Bangkok
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Old Siam & The River Kwai tour available at present.
Please select a date: