This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Spirit Of The Incas And Amazon Extension QPSA
Peru And Amazon Adventure Tour
- Machu Picchu - By train to the lost city, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Arequipa - A chance to discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent and the magnificent Colca Canyon (optional)
- Lake Titicaca - The highest navigable lake in the world, visit Uros and Taquile islands
- Nazca - View the intiguing Nazca lines from platforms
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lima
2Public bus to Nazca
3AM activities around Nazca; overnight bus to Arequipa
4Arrive Arequipa; Free afternoon for sightseeing
5In Arequipa; optional visit to Colca Canyon
6Public bus to Puno
7AM boat to Uros and Taquile Islands; PM walk to top of island
8Walk to Inca ruins, then take boat to Puno
9Public bus or Andean Explorer train (optional) to Cusco
10Orientation tour of Cusco, rest of the day free
11Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
12Option to revisit Machu Picchu; Train back to Cusco
13Free in Cusco: optional white water rafting
14Fly to Puerto Maldonado
15Exploring the Amazon Rainforest
16Seeing the Amazon Rainforest
17Boat and fly to Lima. PM Optional city tour.
18Tour ends Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Spirit Of The Incas And Amazon Extension tour available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Public Bus
Accommodation9 nights Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Bus
2 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Village House
1 night Standard Guesthouse
3 nights Simple Lodge