Historical Treasures of Turkey TA
Historical Tour to the Turkish Coast
- Ephesus - One of the ancient world's most iconic and important archaeological sites
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis - Admire the hillside of white travertines and explore historic Hierapolis
- Aphrodisias - Discover the lesser visited but amazingly well-preserved Greco-Roman stadium
- Sardes - Visit to the extraordinary site rarely featured on other tours and stay in a thermal spa hotel
- Lake Bafa - Stay in accommodation set amongst olive groves on the shore of the picturesque lake
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Dalyan
2River boat to Caunos and Iztuzu Beach
3Drive to Lake Bafa via historic Stratonikeia and Milas
4Visit to ancient Didyma and Priene en route to Selcuk
5Visit to Ephesus and Birgi; overnight at a thermal spa hotel
6Drive via Sardes and Buldan to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
7Visit the Greco-Roman site of Aphrodisias en route to Fethiye
8Trip ends in Fethiye
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Historical Treasures of Turkey tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour