Spain to Morocco Adventure
- Granada - The magnificent Alhambra Palace, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Cordoba - The Unesco World Heritage old town and the remarkable Mezquita.
- Ronda - One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djema-el Fna Square.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Malaga
2To Cordoba; discover the old town and explore the remarkable Mezquita
3Explore Granada including the old Moorish Quarter
4Take a guided tour of the magnificent Alhambra Palace; afternoon train to Ronda
5Visit the picturesque Andalucian 'pueblo blancos' (white villages) of Zahara La Sierra and Grazalema
6Travel by train through rolling countryside; take a ferry to Tangier and visit the medina
7To Fes, the cultural capital of Morocco
8Guided walking tour of Fes through its souks and tanneries; chance to visit Roman Volubilis
9Train to Rabat; city tour through the highlights of the atmospheric capital city
10Train to Marrakech via Casablanca; chance to visit the famous King Hassan II Mosque
11Walking tour of Marrakech through colourful souks and the iconic Djema El Fna Square
12Free time in Marrakech; chance to join a day trip to the High Atlas
13Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moorish Spain to Marrakech trip available at present.
Please select a date: