Treasures Of The Tsars GR
Explore Moscow, St. Petersburg and Russia's Golden Ring
- Moscow - See the city's main sites including the Red Square and St Basil's Cathedral
- Kremlin - Visit the historic fortified complex at the heart of Moscow
- The Golden Ring - Visit to the fascinating Trinity Monastery of St. Sergius, Zagorsk and Suzdal, one of Russia's oldest towns
- St. Petersburg - Explore this fascinating city with an expert local guide and visit the Hermitage Museum
- Pushkin - Marvel at the majestic Catherine's Palace
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Moscow
2Orientation tour of Moscow including the Red Square
3Excursion to the Kremlin with the chance to visit the Armoury
4See St. Sergius Trinity Monastery and Vladimir; arrive in Dvoriki
5Visit the historic town of Suzdal en route to Rostov Veliky
6Tour of Yaroslav; overnight train to St. Petersburg
7Orientation tour of St. Petersburg
8Visit to the Winter Palace and Hermitage Museum
9Excursion to Catherine the Great's Palace at Pushkin
10Trip ends in St. Petersburg
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Treasures Of The Tsars trip available at present.
Please select a date: