This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Trails of Hidden Tuscany TTY
Tuscany Walking Tour
- Centre-based in the Garfagnana Valley - Stunning Tuscan countryside and seven nights at a traditional agriturismo (farm stay)
- The Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
- Walking the Trails - Day walks out amongst the hills and valleys of the Orecchiella National Park, the Apennines and the Serchio River Valley
- Lucca and Pisa - Optional visits to two of Tuscany's most beautiful cities
- Monte Forato - Enjoy a hike up to the natural rock arch of Monte Forato
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Pisa airport; transfer to our agriturismo
2Hike in Pania Corfino Orecchiella National Park
3Walk in the Garfagnana Valley
4Free day to visit Lucca or Pisa or go mountain biking
5Hike to the natural rock arch at Monte Forato
6Cinque Terre coastal walk
7Appenine ridge walk to Tuscany's highest summit, Monte Prado (2054m)
8Tour ends at Pisa Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Trails of Hidden Tuscany tour available at present.
Please select a date: