Village Folklore and Danube Delta TD
Cultural Walking Tour of Romania
- Bucharest - Explore the city including the Village Museum
- Transylvania - Visit Bran Castle and walk in the Transylvanian Alps
- Brasov - Explore Medieval Old Brasov on foot
- Maramures - Remote area with traditional villages, exploring on foot and by bus
- Bucovina - Visit the monasteries of Moldovita, Sucevita and Putna
- Borsa - Historic train journey and walk through the forested Vaser Valley
- Danube Delta - 2-night cruise in this famous birdwatchers' paradise - explore the wildlife sanctuary by boat and on foot
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Bucharest
2City tour of Bucharest before travelling to Moieciu
3Visit to famous Bran Castle and Brasov before arriving in Bistrita
4See Sapanta and the UNESCO listed Merry Cemetery en route to Borsa
5Train through the Vaser Valley and scenic alpine hike to Moisei
6Hike in the Rodna Mountains; drive to Sucevita via Moldovita Monastery
7Walk to Sucevita and Putna monasteries before driving to Bacau
8Drive to and cruise in the Danube Delta on a pontoon boat
9Exploring and bird watching on our cruise in the Danube Delta
10Our cruise ends and we drive back to Bucharest
11Tour ends in Bucharest
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Village Folklore and Danube Delta tour available at present.
Please select a date: