Revolutionary Trails of Cuba CU
Due to US Treasury Department Regulations we are unable to accept bookings from US passport holders.
Walks and Treks in Cuba
Now is undoubtedly a fantastic time to visit Cuba to see and experience the island. Visiting Cuba is like stepping back in time as little has changed over the past 50 years. However, the recent relaxation of US sanctions is making Cuba an ever more popular destination placing increasing demands on the local tourist infrastructure. As a result, all tour operators to the island are experiencing occasions where previously confirmed accommodation is changed at short notice. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience you should travel with a willingness to expect the unexpected and, above all, an adventurous spirit. In our opinion go now and experience this unique destination before it changes.
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Topes de Collantes - Walk through the forests of the Escambray Mountains, swim in freshwater pools and camp out at haciendas
- Comandancia de la Plata - Trek through the jungle of the Sierra Maestra Mountains to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
- Pico Turquino - Enjoy a three-day trek across the Sierra Maestra to the summit of Cuba's highest peak (1972m)
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana including the 'Vieja' district
3Drive to the colonial town of Trinidad via Bay of Pigs
4Explore Trinidad's colonial centre; free afternoon
5Walk through the tropical forests of Topes de Collantes
6Explore more of the national park on foot
7Visit the town of Sancti Spiritus en route to Bayamo
8Walk through the jungle to Castro's rebel headquarters
9Trek through the Sierra Maestra Mountains to refuge
10Ascend Pico Turquino (1972m), Cuba's highest peak
11Descend to Alto de Naranjo, explore the city of Santiago
12Drive to the provincial capital Camaguey; free afternoon
13Visit Che Guevara's Mausoleum en route to Havana
14Walk in Las Terrazas nature reserve, west of Havana
15Tour ends in Havana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Revolutionary Trails of Cuba trip available at present.
Please select a date: