Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Peru and Bolivia Adventure Holiday
- La Paz - Explore the 'City that touches the sky'
- Lake Titicaca - Spend two days trekking the Inca Pilgrim Way visiting Inca ruins along the way
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Inca Trail - Day walk from KM104 to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Sacsayhuaman - Visit the ancient fortress dramatically located high above Cusco
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in La Paz (Bolivia)
2In La Paz; time to acclimitise
3Walking tour of La Paz
4In La Paz; optional trip to Tiahuanaco archaeological site
5Drive to Copacabana on the shores of Lake Titicaca
6Walk the Inca Pilgrim Way; overnight on Isla del Sol
7Trek via Challa-Pampa to Jardin Incaico
8Return to Copacabana and travel to Puno (Peru)
9Bus to Cusco via Sillustani or optional Andean Explorer train
10Walking tour of Cusco, visit Pisac Market and Sacsayhumana Fortress
11Free day in Cusco; optional whitewater rafting
12Walk (or drive) to Machu Picchu
13Explore Machu Picchu, return by train to Cusco
14Fly to Lima; optional city tour
15Tour ends in Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Machu Picchu and Titicaca tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Machu Picchu and Titicaca based on 6 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Flight
Accommodation12 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel
1 night Simple Guesthouse