Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Peru and Bolivia Adventure Holiday
- La Paz - Explore the 'City that touches the sky'
- Lake Titicaca - Spend two days trekking the Inca Pilgrim Way visiting Inca ruins along the way
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Inca Trail - Optional day walk from KM104 to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Sacsayhuaman - Visit the ancient fortress dramatically located high above Cusco
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in La Paz (Bolivia)
2In La Paz; time to acclimitise
3Walking tour of La Paz; optional trip to Tiahuanaco archaeological site
4In La Paz; optional trip up Mount Chacaltaya
5Drive to Copacabana on the shores of Lake Titicaca
6Walk the Inca Pilgrim Way; overnight on Isla del Sol
7Trek via Challa-Pampa to Jardin Incaico
8Return to Copacabana and travel to Puno (Peru)
9Public bus to Cusco
10Walking tour of Cusco, visit Pisac Market and Sacsayhuaman Fortress
11Free day in Cusco; optional whitewater rafting
12Train to Machu Picchu - Optional Inca Trail day trek
13Explore Machu Picchu, return by train to Cusco
14Trip ends in Cusco
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Machu Picchu and Titicaca trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Flight, Public Bus
Accommodation9 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel
2 nights Standard Guesthouse
1 night Simple Guesthouse