This is the USA websiteToll Free USA - 1 800 715 1746 Toll Free Canada – 1 888 216 3401
Backroads and Beaches Of Cuba CN
Western Cuba Discovery Adventure
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire steep limestone mogotes rising from the valley floor
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Beaches - Relax on white-sand beaches around Trinidad, or take a boat trip to pretty Cayo Blanco
- Che Guevara's Mausoleum - Visit the memorial to Cuba's national hero
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Drive to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5In Trinidad; tour of this pretty colonial town
6Free day; optional trek or boat trip to Cayo Blanco
7Return to Havana via Santa Clara
8Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Backroads and Beaches Of Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date: