Coronavirus Peace of Mind Terms & Conditions
1. You must have valid, up to date proof of full vaccination against COVID or medical exception.
2. Full vaccinations means that you are vaccinated against COVID with a vaccine recognised by the relevant provider in the country where the vaccine was administered. You should have taken the full recommended course of the vaccine, this may vary by age and also allowed the manufacturers recommendation for time taken for immunity to take effect. Where manufacturers or national authorities have advised that a booster is essential to ensure protection from COVID then this is required to ensure ‘full vaccination’
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the vaccine you have received matches any specific entry requirements for the country you are traveling to.
4. We reserve the right to ask for proof of full vaccination or medical exception at any time on your trip. Failure to provide this represents a breach of your Terms and Conditions and means that you are unable to participate in the remainder of the trip. No refunds will be provided for any unused services.
5. Proof of vaccination provided by your relevant provider will be accepted – eg in the UK the NHS app, an EU Digital COVID pass or the US CDC vaccination record.
6. If you have recently had COVID and are still returning a positive test result after recovery then you should contact Explore on firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exemption from the Coronavirus Peace of Mind policy. An exemption may be provided where it is shown that you have had a positive test, have followed your governments rules to complete isolation and you have an official letter from your healthcare provider confirming that you have recovered from COVID, are no longer infectious and are cleared to travel.
7. Any costs associated to tests / vaccinations are your responsibility.
8. We reserve the right to amend the policy regarding on-tour arrangements at any time.
9. For those traveling on Polar trips you will require to have full vaccination against COVID. There may also be additional requirements relating to testing, which will be detailed at the time of booking.